Although I think it’s a good idea to express gratitude on a daily basis, since today is Thanksgiving I figured I’d share ten things I’m thankful for:
1. My wonderful wife
2. My two beautiful daughters
3. The rest of my family
4. My excellent staff (Kate and Carson)
5. My terrific patients
6. My loyal email and Facebook subscribers
7. Continuing to maintain a state of wellness
8. Being in a profession that I absolutely love
9. Putting the finishing touches on my upcoming book on Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis!
10. Not traveling for Thanksgiving (we travel just about every year, and so it’s nice to take a break)
I’m sure there are a few other things I could have listed that I’m grateful for, but these are the ones that immediately come to mind.
Please feel free to share some of the things you’re most grateful for in the comments section below.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!