Natural Hyperthyroid Restoration & Optimal Health Program Benefits
Benefits of membership in this program:
1. 60-Minute Initial Consultation. You will have a 60-minute one-on-one phone or Skype consultation** with Dr. Osansky, where he will discuss your health history, symptoms, diet, any medication and/or supplements you are currently taking. He will use this information to help determine if you are a good candidate for a natural treatment protocol, and if so, make his first set of recommendations, including any supplements you need to take, any additional tests you should obtain, etc..
2. 60-Minute Follow-up Consultation. There will be a 60-minute follow-up one-on-one phone or Skype consultation, which usually takes place approximately one month after the initial consultation. During this consultation Dr. Osansky will discuss the results of any additional tests he recommended during the first consultation, which will allow him to develop an individualized natural treatment protocol for you to follow.
3. Five 30-Minute Follow-up Consultations. You will also receive five 30-minute one-on-one phone or Skype consultations that you can use at anytime.
4. Monthly Members-Only Q & A Webinar. Each month Dr. Osansky will conduct one 90 minute Q & A Members-only webinar exclusively for his patients with hyperthyroidism and Graves’ Disease, where he will discuss diet, stress management, and other important information, and he will answer any questions members may have. He will also record each webinar for those who are unable to attend them live.
5. Monthly Membership Modules. Each month you will be emailed a monthly membership module, which will consist of at least three or four videos exclusive to members of this program. The videos will provide you with important information to further help restore your health back to normal. For your convenience they will also be available in audio and written format (as mp3s and a pdf).
Optional: Unlimited Email Communication. If you choose this option you will receive Dr. Osansky’s personal email address, and so you will be able to email him any questions you have, forward him lab results to review, etc. In most cases you can expect a response within 24 hours. Although the basic membership for $99/month does include the monthly Q & A webinar where you can ask Dr. Osansky general questions, the email communication option is the best option for those who want the option of asking him more specific questions relating to your health in between consultations.
**Note: All consultations will be over the phone or through Skype. If someone prefers an in-person consultation for the first appointment there will be an additional charge. Please contact Kate at email@example.com for additional details.