Last updated January 7th, 2019
Our mission is to help you learn how to improve your health. To do that, we show you content we think you’ll be interested in based on information we collect from you and third parties. We only use that information where we have a proper legal basis for doing so.
We collect information in a few different ways:
- When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When you sign up for or use this website, you give us certain information voluntarily. This includes your name, email address, phone number, comments, and any other information you give us. You can also choose to share with us location data. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
- We also get technical information when you use our website
Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet service, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use our website. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data.When you use this website, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, the address of and activity on websites you visit, searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used our website, cookie data and device data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re using, including type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or Android phone.
- Our partners and advertisers share information with us
We also get information about you and your activity outside this website from our affiliates, advertisers, partners and other third parties we work with, or other publicly available sources.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What we do with the info we collect:
We use the information we collect to provide the Service to you. We commit to showing you content that’s relevant, interesting and personal to you. In order to do that, it’s necessary for us to use your information to:
- Identify you when you use our website, and process your transactions.
- Recommend topics or categories you might like based on your activity on our website.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
In addition and for similar reasons, we have a legitimate interest in using your information in these ways. In short, it’s necessary for us to do these things in order to make the Service relevant, interesting and personal to you like we promised, and it’s in both of our interests for us to do that.
We also have a legitimate interest to improve our website, maintain our relationship with you, and protect users.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature
- To send periodic emails depending on your subscription settings
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include a “Manage Your Subscription” link at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. For those who purchase products and services through us, all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Transferring your information:
Our website is accessed worldwide. By using our website, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be the same as in your home country.
We take additional measures when information is transferred from the European Economic Area (EEA). This includes having standard clauses approved by the European Commission in our contracts with parties that receive information outside the EEA. We also rely on European Commission adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers to countries outside the EEA.
Choices you have about your info:
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you optin to our email list, many of the subscription choices you have are built directly into our website or your settings. For example, you can:
- Edit information in your profile at any time.
- Choose whether our website will be customized for you using information from other websites or apps. If you have opted into our email list, you can visit your settings and update your “Personalization” preferences.
- Opt out of your account at any time.
How and when we share information:
Some of the ways we use your information require us to share information with third parties to make sure our customization is effective and comply with laws that apply to us. We share your information with:
- Other services (like Facebook or Google) when you decide to link to those services or publish your activity on this website to them. For example, you can choose to share blog posts to Facebook or Twitter.
- Law enforcement agencies or government agencies. We only share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Our wholly owned subsidiaries and affiliates. If we were to engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy, we would share your information with a party involved in such a process (for example, a potential purchaser).
How long we keep your information:
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide services to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us. If you’re an EEA user, you can:
- Access the information we hold about you. We’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it. If you’re not a patient of the practice and you sign up for our email newsletter then the only information we have for you is your name and email address.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. If you would like us to delete it, contact us.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may still send updates about your account. The unsubscribe or “Manage Your Subscription” link is at the bottom of every email we send out.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it’s technically feasible.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EEA and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Irelandor with your local supervisory authority.
How we make changes to this policy:
The best way to get in touch is through our contact page. You can also write to us here: Natural Endocrine Solutions at 10020 Monroe Road Ste #170-280 Matthews NC 28105 USA.
HIPAA Information (for patients of the practice):
The information provided on this site is for reference use only, and does not constitute the rendering of medical, legal, financial, or other professional advice or recommendations by Dr. Osansky or Natural Endocrine Solutions. Dr. Osansky and Natural Endocrine Solutions hereby make no representation nor any warranties of any kind in connection with the information provided on Naturalendocrinesolutions.com, and hereby disclaim any other expressed or implied warranties. This web site presents information that Dr. Osansky and Natural Endocrine Solutions are aware of, without implying that surveys, studies, or other formal evaluations were performed to create information presented in these pages. Nor does the listing of an organization in these documents imply any sort of endorsement Dr. Osansky and Natural Endocrine Solutions.
NOTICE OF OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
As required by the Privacy Regulations created as a result of the Health Insurance Portability
and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
This notice describes how health information about you (as a patient of this practice) may be used and disclosed, and how you can gain access to your individually identifiable health information.
PLEASE REVIEW THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Our practice is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your individually identifiable health information (IIHI). In conducting our business, we will create records regarding you and your treatment and the services we provide for you. We are required by law to maintain the confidentiality of health information that identifies you. We also are required by law to provide you with this notice of our legal duties and the privacy practices that we maintain in our practice concerning your IIHI. By federal and state law, we must follow the terms of the notice of privacy practices that we have in effect at this time.
We realize that these laws are complicated, but we must provide you with the following important information:
- How we may us and disclose your IIHI
• Your privacy rights in your IIHI
• Our obligations concerning the use and disclosure of your IIHI
The terms of this notice apply to all records containing your IIHI that are created or retained by our practice. We reserve the right to revise or amend this Notice of Privacy Practices without notice. Any revision or amendment to this notice will be effective for all of your records that our practice has created or maintained in the past, and for any of your records that we may create or maintain in the future. Our practice will post a copy of our current Notice in our offices on this page at all times, and you may request a copy of our most current Notice at any time.
- IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS NOTICE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Natural Endocrine Solutions
Eric Osansky, D.C.
10020 Monroe Road Ste #B106
Matthews, NC 28105
- WE MAY USE AND DISCLOSURE YOUR INDIVIDUALLY IDENTIFIABLE HEALTH INFORMATION (IIHI) IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
- Treatment. Natural Endocrine Solutions may use your IIHI to treat you. For example, we may ask you to have laboratory tests (such as blood or urine tests), and we may use the results to help us reach a diagnosis. Any of the people who work for our practice – including, but not limited to, our doctors and nurses, or indirectly with any provider we refer you to – may use or disclose your IIHI in order to treat you, or to assist others in your treatment. Additionally, we may need to disclose your IIHI to others who may assist in your care, such as your spouse, children, or parents.
- Payment. Natural Endocrine Solutions may use and disclose your IIHI in order to bill and collect payment for the services and items you may receive from us. For example, we may contact your health insurer to certify that you are eligible for benefits (and for what range of benefits), and we may provide your insurer with details regarding your treatment and health status to determine if your insurer will cover, or pay for, your treatment. We also may use and disclose your IIHI to obtain payment from third parties that may be responsible for such costs, such as family members or insurance companies. Also, we may use your IIHI to bill you directly for services and items.
- Health Care Operations. Natural Endocrine Solutions may use and disclose your IIHI to operate our business. As examples of the ways in which we may use and disclose your information for our operations, our practice may use your IIHI to evaluate the quality of care you receive from us, or to conduct cost-management and business planning activities for our practice.
- Appointment Reminders. Natural Endocrine Solutions may use and disclose your IIHI to contact you or a family member who answers the phone (or to leave a recorded message) to remind you of an upcoming appointment.
- Treatment Options. Natural Endocrine Solutions may use and disclose your IIHI to inform you of potential treatment options or alternatives.
- Health-Related Benefits and Services. Natural Endocrine Solutions may use and disclose your IIHI to inform you of health-related benefits or services that may be of interest to you.
- Release of Information to Family/Friends. Natural Endocrine Solutions may release your IIHI to a friend or family member that is involved in your care, or who assists in taking care of you. For example, a parent or guardian may ask that a babysitter take their child to our office for care. In this example, the babysitter may have access to this child’s medical information.
- Disclosures Required by Law. Natural Endocrine Solutions will use and disclose your IIHI when we are required to do so by federal, state, or local law.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR IIHI IN CERTAIN SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES
- Public Health Risks. Natural Endocrine Solutions may disclose your IIHI to public health authorities that are authorized by law to collect information for the purpose of:
• Reporting child abuse or neglect
• Preventing or controlling disease, injury or disability
• Notifying appropriate government agency(ies) and authority(ies) regarding the potential abuse or neglect of an adult patient (including domestic violence); however, we will only disclose this information if the patient agrees or we are required or authorized by law to disclose this information
• Maintaining vital records, such as births and deaths
• Notifying a person regarding potential exposure to a communicable disease
• Notifying a person regarding a potential risk for spreading or contracting a disease or condition
• Reporting reactions to drugs or problems with products or devices
• Notifying individuals if a product or device they may be using has been recalled
• Notifying your employer under limited circumstances related primarily to workplace injury or illness or medical surveillance
- Lawsuits and Similar Proceedings. Natural Endocrine Solutions may use and disclose your IIHI in response to a court or administrative order, if you are involved in a lawsuit or similar proceeding. We also may disclose your IIHI in response to discovery request, subpoena, or other lawful process by another party involved in the dispute, but only if we have made an effort to inform you of the request or to obtain an order protecting the information the party has requested. In general, we will require that the party that requests your records provide a records-release form, signed by you within the last 3 months.
- Deceased Patients. Natural Endocrine Solutions may release IIHI to a medical examiner or coroner to identify a deceased individual or to identify the cause of death. If necessary, we also may release information in order for funeral directors to perform their jobs.
- Health Oversight Activities. Natural Endocrine Solutions may disclose your IIHI to a health oversight agency for activities authorized by law. Oversight activities can include, for example, investigations, inspections, audits, surveys, licensure and disciplinary actions; civil, administrative, and criminal procedures or actions; or other activities necessary for the government to monitor government programs, compliance with civil rights laws and the health care system in general.
- Law Enforcement. Natural Endocrine Solutions may release IIHI if asked to do so by a law enforcement official:
• Regarding a crime victim in certain situations, if we are unable to obtain the person’s agreement
• Concerning a death we believe has resulted from criminal conduct
• Regarding criminal conduct at our offices
• In response to a warrant, summons, court order, subpoena or similar legal process
• To identify/locate a suspect, material witness, fugitive or missing person
• In an emergency, to report a crime (including the location or victim(s) of the crime, or the description, identify or location of the perpetrator)
- Research. Natural Endocrine Solutions may use and disclose your IIHI for research purposes in certain limited circumstances. We will obtain your written authorization to use your IIHI for research purposes except when: (a) our use or disclosure was approved by an Institutional Review Board or a Privacy Board; (b) we obtain the oral or written agreement of a research that (i) the information being sought is necessary for the research study; (ii) the use or disclosure of your IIHI is being used only for the research and (iii) the researcher will not remove any of your IIHI from our practice; or (c) the IIHI sought by the research only relates to decedents and the researcher agrees either orally or in writing that the use or disclosure is necessary for the research, and if we request it, to provide us with proof of death prior to access to the IIHI of the decedents.
- Workers’ Compensation. Natural Endocrine Solutions may release your IIHI for worker’s compensation and similar programs.
- Serious Threats to Health or Safety. Natural Endocrine Solutions may use and disclose your IIHI when necessary to reduce or prevent a serious threat to your health and safety or the health and safety of another individual or the public. Under these circumstances, we will only make disclosures to a person or organization able to help prevent the threat.
- Military. Natural Endocrine Solutions may disclose your IIHI if you are member of the U.S. or foreign military forces (including veterans) and if required by the appropriate authorities.
- National Security. Natural Endocrine Solutions may disclose your IIHI to federal officials for intelligence and national security activities authorized by law. We also may disclose your IIHI to federal officials in order to protect the President, other officials or foreign heads of state, or to conduct investigations.
- Inmates. Natural Endocrine Solutions may disclose your IIHI to correctional institutions or law enforcement officials if you are an inmate or under the custody of a law enforcement official. Disclosure for these purposes would be necessary: (a) for the institution to provide health care services to you, (b) for the safety and security of the institution, and/or (c) to protect your health and safety or the health and safety of other individuals.
Website Privacy Information:
This policy sets forth the type of information NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com collects from you via this website (the “Website”), the way we use such information, and the procedures we use to keep such information confidential. This policy also sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of the website and its content.
NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com takes every reasonable precaution to protect our users’ personal information. When users submit sensitive information via the NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
Notification of Changes
The practices and policies contained in this Policy are subject to change at any time without prior notice. If we decide to change our policies, we will post those changes on this Website. Information collected before changes are made will be secured according to the Policy in place at the time such information is collected notwithstanding future changes to this Policy. The practices and policies in this Policy replace all previous notices or statements with respect to the same subject matter.
Opt-out or Termination of User Accounts
If users have opted out of all communication with the Website, or deleted/deactivated their account, NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com will not contact such users again via email.
We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the personal information you provide to us, and we maintain commercially reasonable procedures and technology designed for this purpose. The Website has reasonable technical and organizational security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information, such as credit card number, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry, 128-bit SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when users are just ‘surfing’.
While we use 128-bit SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment.
The Information We Collect
We request information from the user on our secure order form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact the user. This information is only shared with other companies who work on behalf of NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com to provide a product or service to you. Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us. We may also use this information to inform you of additional goods and services about which you might be interested or to customize your experience and use of the Website.
We may ask you for personally-identifying information in connection with a promotion or survey. Any email you receive from us, or third parties authorized by you to send email, will contain additional opt-out or unsubscribe options in the email with instructions on how to unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
We may automatically gather general statistical information about our website and visitors, such as IP addresses, browsers, pages viewed, number of visitors, goods and services purchased, transactions completed, etc. To do this, we use action tags and cookies provided by our site analytics and marketing partners. Although these partners log the information coming from our site on our behalf, we authorize how that data may and may not be used.
Children under 13
Like most standard website servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Users who no longer wish to receive future emails may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions on our unsubscribe page.
Any testimonials included on the website is not a guarantee that you will receive certain results. While some people have received excellent results through natural treatment methods, results will vary from person to person.
If a user elects to use our E-mail to a friend service for informing a someone about an article, we launch the default email program on the users computer. We do not know who you send the article to and therefore we could not collect and store that data.
The Web site contains links to other sites. NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites. By including links to other websites, we neither endorse such sites nor guarantee that the information they contain is accurate. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site to read the privacy statements of every linked website as the privacy policies of each may differ from ours. This privacy statement applies solely to the NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com website.
Third Party Advertising
We do not accept any paid advertisements on NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com. Any services or products recommended and/or offered in the newsletter or elsewhere on NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com have gone through extensive review before such recommendations, and based on that review were recommended and/or offered. NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com’s powerful search capability is provided by Google, however, and so it should be noted that when NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com visitors use this search functionality and see outside websites/products/services advertised in the search results, those are part of Google’s program, not NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com’s.
We welcome feedback, questions and comments about our products, services and this Website. As a general policy, we do not accept unsolicited ideas for products or services through this Website. All communications and other materials (including, without limitation, unsolicited ideas, photographs, drawings, suggestions, or materials) you send to this Website by e-mail or otherwise are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com and may be used by us for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com is the exclusive owner and or licensee of the content, products and services (“Content”) offered on the Natural Endocrine Solutions website and retains all proprietary rights in and to such Content, including all copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
Copyright Infringement Policy for Claims under the DMCA
If you believe that any Content has been copied and posted on the NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com website by Dr. Eric Osansky or any third party in a manner that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. NaturalEndocrineSolution.com’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement under the DMCA can be reached as follows:
10020 Monroe Road Ste #B106
Matthews, NC 28105
Warranties and Warranty Disclaimer
NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com will use reasonable commercial efforts to maintain the functionality and availability of the services; however the services are provided to you “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You agree that your use of the Website is done entirely at your own risk. Natural Endocrine Solutions does not warrant that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free. NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the website, whether caused by Dr. Eric Osansky, Members, non-members, agents, representatives, partners or licensors. NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or access, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the services. Natural Endocrine Solutions makes no warranties and shall have no liability for any claim of copyright, trademark or patent infringement based on your use of or combination of any third party product or software with the services, or any part thereof, (unless authorized in writing by Dr. Eric Osansky) if such infringement would have been avoided by the use of the services without the use of other software, hardware or products.
Limitation of Liability and Liability Disclaimer
NATURAL ENDOCRINE SOLUTIONS AND ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR AND DAMAGES OR LOSS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGE, WHETHER BASED ON TORT, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOST REVENUE OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IAM SOLUTIONS WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES IN ADVANCE AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF ANY KIND. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com’s LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO NEWPATIENTPROFITS.COM FOR THE SERVICES. ON BEHALF OF ITSELF, ITS PARTNERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, IAM SOLUTIONS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BODILY INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING FROM OR RELATED THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICES.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, partners and employees, from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website, Content and services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement.
Any dispute about or involving NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com and/or your use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of North Carolina. If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be or becomes unenforceable or illegal, such provision shall be adjusted to the minimum extent necessary to cure such unenforceability or illegality and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in effect in accordance with its terms as modified by such adjustment.